Sunday, November 15, 2009

49 days Ago


My grandfather have pass away 49 days .......
now I stop miss him, because i think he have already in GOD beside!
But my grandmother still miss him so much ??? I call my grandmother stop Miss him BUT she

" CANT "


When we burnning the gold,shirt,and something else give my grandfather! My grandmother no stopping call my GRANDFATHER name and crying...look like is talking with him..MakeWE MISS MY grandfather again!


NOW let we talk about happy thing:

19/11/2009 is coming soon is also my birthday I ' M SO HAPPY ! Bla Bla Bla this cannot make
party at home so sad! i think we have go out and eat and my parents will give me a BIG AN
PAO
(I think only lah)hehe hope is like that!

At here i also wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME and HAPPY and ENJOY EVERY DAY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment